Monday, May 20, 2013

Home Alone.

Meryl left for her month long artist residency today,
leaving Shamira and I to fend for ourselves.
For thirty days!
oh man. 
Luckily, I got friends who like to visit, 
and the Louderhorn Inn was back to "No Vacancy" only 7 hours later. 
Jen and 2 friends came from Wisconsin, 
and are staying the night. 
That means all the bed-like pieces of furniture are full tonight, 
for maybe the first time ever. 
And since Jen was the first ever Juniper model,
(back when it was pomme de terre, even)
we snuck in a little photoshoot after Thai food 
and a group walk around Powderhorn Lake. 
Paper boats in bathtubs
(cause city lakes are foul).
Thanks, Jen. 


I plan to use this month alone in Minneapolis 
to be the most productive I possibly can.
It starts today, kids. 

I made the biggest to-do list ever seen.
I cleaned the whole house.
I did a pile of drawings.
I took photos of my Juniper line
I started a blog post at 3am. 
Tomorrow I tattoo Jen on my weekend. 
I'm off to a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment