Sunday, May 26, 2013

Getting it ALL done.

For real, though,
I've been busy lately.
I've been starting two new big projects
for every one that I finish.
This is some of the week's pieces:

This train was done in two sessions,
and this is half healed, half fresh (and hurty-looking).


Alli got her dog portrait finished, 
and the upper-thigh-butt-crease-area hated me. 
Look how hurty-swollen it got. 
3/4 healed, 1/4 new and red. 
I meant to take a better photo today at work, 
but I forgot, 
and so did she, 
so this one goes up for now. 


I started this owl-octopus morph thing holding a sacred pear today. 
It's a big ass half sleeve, 
and I'm pretty stoked on it. 


Heidi has sky-rocketed to the top of the favorites list. 
She not only knocked out the French pigeon in one shot a couple weeks ago, 
but she came back in to finish the Smokey the Bear tattoo 
on her other thigh this week. 
Two big tattoos in a month. 
I'm impressed. 
She also gave me a fancy music stand to hold my ipad. 
And she told me to get professional 
and use a watermark on my photos 
for when people use them on places like Pinterest . 
Thus, the new watermark.
Thanks, Heidi!
This photo has the healed pigeon, 
and the half healed, half new Smokey. 


I have one day off, 
(from tattooing only)
and then I'm back at it for another 6 days. 
Luckily, I have hired a super part time assistant. 
I'm going to get it all done, finally. 
All of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment