Friday, May 31, 2013

Catching up

Hey everyone!

I'm proud to announce that I'm coming up on the end of year three. Things have been wonderful in the world of tattooing for me - keeping busy, working hard and trying to get better. I've completely neglected this site and really plan to make more of an effort to keep this more up to date with what I'm up to. I've made a decision to not include every SINGLE tattoo I do anymore... just the ones that I was really into, and/or the ones that were attached to really awesome people. It's nice to be able to meet new people through them being your client. Not all of your clients end up being your friend, sometimes they dont even end up being someone that you want to tattoo ever EVER again!  Having a good connection with your artist/client really makes the experience all the better for both parties. I think this is why I have been so adamant on people making sure they RESEARCH artists... meet them, talk to them, get a good vibe from them. I hear so many stories about clients asking the artist for one thing, getting another, and NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!! What in the world is wrong with these people? I understand that getting tattooed can be intimidating, especially if its your first time, or starting a new larger piece from an artist whose work you really like. Sometimes meeting the "right artist" for your tattoo could end up being more like you meeting your worst enemy. Speak up people.

Anyway enough of my rant.. here's some things I have been working on since I last posted. I may have to spread these out.


























 
Like I said, this time I'm skipping the commentary and just posting the pictures. Some of these are in progress!


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment